8/11/11...Welcome back to JamAir Dan Clarke!!!!!......... DAN TO RACE NASCAR NATIONWIDE SERIES AT WATKINS GLEN


Dan Clarke will pilot the Means Racing #52 Chevrolet at this weekend Watkins Glen Nascar Nationwide race on Saturday 13th August.
The 27year old brit, now a 5year resident of Indianapolis, Indiana, will finally mark his foray into the Nascar stock car world after a sponsor setback earlier in the year cut short his NASCAR Canadian Tire Series campaign.
"This is a great moment for me. I've enjoyed a lot of success in Open-wheel formula racing but I've wanted to try the NASCAR route for a while now. I thought I would be racing full-time this year in Canadian Stock cars but that didn't work out and I had to move on. Now I have a shot at the NASCAR Nationwide series which is an even bigger opportunity and I have butterflies in my stomach thinking about the weekend."

The race will be aired live throughout the US and Canada on ESPN and TSN2 at 2pm EST.